Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DINOS!

 Video posting failed. (insert profanity here) 
Here are some pictures to satisfy your NRK needs.

A short story:
MMK walks through the door after coming home from the gym.  SK blurts, "I may or may not have put mascara on our kid."  MMK rolls his eyes and chuckles.  
A few moments pass, then another outburst from SK, "There was lip gloss involved, too."
But look at those stinkin' lashes?  Can you blame me?  I was sitting on the floor putting on my makeup and NRK asks me, "Mama, I have some too?"  How do I say no?! :)

We had a short, but great visit with Jay, Jody, and Theany this past weekend.

Cute tub shots!


A picture to capture Norah's beloved dinosaurs.  
Want to entertain a kid (well, this kid) for hours? Give her some dinosaurs!  NK's dinosaurs have made it just about everywhere, but this was the first time we had given them a bath!Just so you know, Norah named each dinosaur all on her own: 
Triceratops = Baby; Stegosaurus = Mama; Brontosaurus = Papa!  

Love you, all.  SLK

No comments: