Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

New England Apple Picking

I had never been apple picking until we moved out to New England.  I believe people do apple pick in Iowa, but it just wasn't a big thing for me growing up. But Norah's life is already proving to be different.  MK would probably say I'm making apple picking a big deal for us.  As you may remember, we all went for the first time last year.  Both years have provided unseasonably hot weather, but SO much fun!

Norah was a much better help this time around.

Spending the morning outdoors = happy Norah.

Decent picture.  
Now if only MK and I could figure out a way to get Norah to look at the 
camera for a decent amount of time, we'd be golden.

We brought Norah's friend Z along.  
I asked them to hold hands; this is the result: cuteness.

APPLE CIDER DONUTS. "CHEERS!"
Deliciousness only begins to describe these sweet treats. 
(Another thing I never had until we moved here.)

Oh, MK.  Major Kid. 
Donut Enthusiast. 

Goat Feeding.


Love to you all. SLK.

1 comment:

Ali and Court said...

Court and I love that Norah is so crazy about goats - we are too! If we end up moving here (England), we may get some...then you'll have to come visit OUR goats!!! Miss you all - xoxoxoxo.