Norah was sitting with me on the couch last night when I was writing some work emails. She kept peeking up over my shoulder to see my face and I would give her a little startle each time she looked for me. It was the highlight of her day, I think. Good times.
Probably not too exciting for all of y'all, but I thought I'd share anyway.
Also, my triceps are huge in this video. Just sayin'...
Anyway.
Stay Gold!
MMK
3 comments:
I'm straight up jealous of your huge triceps. Word.
-J.
I'm straight up jealous of your adorable baby. Word.
-J.
I cannot follow what until this moment has been the comment format for this post as I am not straight up jealous of any particular thing and my name does not begin with the letter J.
My comment is: this video is the first time Norah seems like a little person with her own personality, rather than a passive baby. Totally awesome. Good job with the raising of a happy, easily entertained child.
Post a Comment