Sarah said that I was growing a uni-brow. So she got the tweezers and pulled some of my eyebrows out. The pulling of my facial hair seemed like an obvious next step.
In other words, yeah... We were bored. What else are you going to do when your kid is asleep, you can't leave the house, and there's no one on campus nor anything entertaining on TV?
2 comments:
Ha ha ha!! Were you guys bored?! I winced as you pulled the upper lip hair.
Sarah said that I was growing a uni-brow. So she got the tweezers and pulled some of my eyebrows out. The pulling of my facial hair seemed like an obvious next step.
In other words, yeah... We were bored. What else are you going to do when your kid is asleep, you can't leave the house, and there's no one on campus nor anything entertaining on TV?
Post a Comment