Because we've decided to send her to live with these people.
Seriousy... WTF?!
I can MAYBE see allowing your 17 year old kid to get tattooed. Most states allow minors (over the age of 16) to get tattooed with their parents consent. Which is fine if the kid is into it and the parents are willing to let their kid get tattooed. But what the hell kind of people tattoo their own kids with a homemade tattoo gun?! And on the hands, none the less! And when the kids are prepubescent?! Oh man... It's people like this that give tattoos a bad name. Add to their irresponsibility as parents the fact that this woman has some horrendous tattoos herself (both artistically and technically), and I think these people can officially be called clueless and burdensome for the rest of humanity to stomach.
I hope Norah wants to get tattooed when she's older. If not, that's fine, too. But it certainly won't be happening before she's of legal age (preferably 20 years old, if I had my way), nor will it be done with a homemade tattooing gun.
In conclusion, tattoos are awesome. But these people are not. The end.
Stay Gold!
MMK
2 comments:
Jake and I watched this story on CNN the other day and were both thinking...WUHHHH?!?!?! Come on, now. "They wanted them?" Right. Also, agreed. Her tats were pretty horrible. Yeesh.
i can't believe it "blowed up so bad!" oh dear...
Kat
Post a Comment