Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Three New Videos

I looked at Norah the other day and thought to myself that she was looking and acting dramatically different than she had even just a week before. She's changing so quickly at this point that it sort of blows my mind. I'm sure most parents have this same experience, so it's probably nothing new. Regardless, it's a pretty awesome thing to see her really starting to figure some stuff out. Better than that, though, is the fact that I think I'm actually starting to really love my daughter. Quite honestly, I've felt more like a babysitter to this point in her life than I've felt like a dad. I guess I've always loved the fact that she was my child, but now I'm actually starting to figure out what I love about her and why. So, there's that.

Anyway, we spent some time taking some videos of Norah a couple of days ago. She was being all active and doing some cool stuff so we decided it'd be best to commit it to video. Enjoy, dudes.

Book learnin'.


Messing with Norah.


In your face.


What a kid.

Stay Gold!

MMK

No comments: