Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Make You Say "Awwww"

Just some updates as far as Norah pictures and videos!

99% of the time Norah refuses to take a pacifier, but she loves her thumb:


Grandma Wiley made a lovely floor blanket for Norah; we love it:


What a cutie! The onesie Norah is wearing in the pic below has a carton of milk on the front with the words, "can i buy you a drink". Cute, right?! Thanks Sylvia!


Grandma Jody (and Grandpa Kole) sent a wonderful package of clothes for Norah! Before this picture was taken, Norah was showing off the jersey...I just couldn't get the camera out fast enough to capture it:


New England was a bit chilly this morning. Norah really rocks a hoodie well:


Norah is acquiring new skills and refining other skills. Watching her develop is so amazing!


Life is the busiest it has ever been I think, but we are still managing to find time to spend together.
I love being a family.
SLK

2 comments:

Karen VH said...

wow! She really works a thumb!! Too cute!

Kelly said...

Love the milk shirt! :)