Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Norah Stats

Norah is 4 1/2 months old today! To celebrate, her and I went to the doctor. Okay, so going to the doctor wasn't really fun...especially since Norah was due for another round of vaccinations. But she did well and here are the most up-to-date Norah stats:

Weight = 15 lbs 1 oz putting her in the 80th percentile
Height = 27 inches (WHOA!), off the charts as far as percentile
Head circumference = still huge and off the percentile chart!

Norah is doing great developmentally, too. Norah rolled over for the first time by herself yesterday (more than once), and our doctor seemed impressed. I was able to capture her rolling over a bit on video today. Will definitely post the video soon.

Other news - Marshall, Norah, and I had such a great time back home in Iowa! Norah did pretty well on the plane ride out and did SUPER on the ride back to NH. I am still amazed by her demeanor...and (almost all of the time) by her happiness. She is such a sweet baby!

My friend, Katey, had such a lovely wedding. I was a bridesmaid, and I am so thankful I was able to be apart of such a meaningful ceremony! Marshall and I were also able to be apart of Kevin & Sarah's wedding. What a joyful day! Congrats to both couples - we are so happy for you!

Also while home, my dad was able to meet Norah for the first time! I loved seeing my dad completely melt at heart for Norah. Norah should never have any doubts about whether or not she is loved...there is constant evidence! :o)

Anyways, either MK or myself will do a photo dump at some point of our trip. Until then, we love and miss you all.

SLK

No comments: