Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

whateverwhateverblahblahblah

We moved into a new apartment last weekend. It's nice. I took a video tour of it the other day, but that was before we moved in some of the new furniture we bought for the place. So I have to take another video now that it's all in. That will probably happen tomorrow or Saturday.

Even though we're living in a new place, we'll still have the same mailing address as we did before. All of our mail is delivered to the Res Life office on campus, so the address won't change as long as I'm a hall director here. Just FYI.

Besides the move, summer has been moving along at a fairly relaxed but quick pace for us. Sarah works a lot. I hang out with Norah. We take Sarah to work and then run errands most days. I find that we end up at Target for no real reason, but Norah and I always seem to find something to buy. Running errands at that time of day is interesting because the only other people in the store seem to be other stay at home parents. Target and the grocery store are baby central midday during the week.

Um. Yeah. So here's some pictures.

Norah helps Sarah get ready for work in the morning.




















Rocks are exciting.




















Swings are fun.





















Just living the dream.

Stay Gold!

MMK

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, listen to Norah babble! And, does she had a TWSS shirt on? Awesome. I have noticed that about Target, too, when I go in the daytime lately...lots of parents and kiddos getting out of the house. If I could take Eddie in there I would. :)

Jake said...

is that a Tim Tebow jersey!??!!? Do tell...

Marshall and Sarah said...

Not Tebow, no. Not yet, anyway. It's a Brandon Marshall jersey, but I'll probably put some masking tape over the name on the back and write Tebow across it come football season. He's the new messiah, don'tchaknow.