Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Adam's Point

Today was a good day. We ate some Subway, drank some slushies, watched some soccer, and hiked around the shore of the Great Bay out at Adam's Point.

The whole shore line/"beach" around the Great Bay is basically made of eroded and broken slate.















Walking.





















Sarah's dad has said before that he'd like to have a big rock to landscape with in his front yard, so we found him this one. Anyone have a pickup truck and want to come to NH to haul this beauty back to Iowa?















A (dead) Horseshoe Crab. Awesome.





















Resting...















Norah meets a mussel.





















Sarah says this picture makes me look "old." Like I need a cane or whatever.
















Anyone want to come visit?


Stay Gold!

MMK

3 comments:

Justin said...

Nice pictures, but who's that Grandpa you met on the beach at the end there?

Dana and Ryan said...

I'm so there!

Speaking of visits - what are the Iowa plans?

Marshall and Sarah said...

I sent you an email, Dana. Check your gmail!