The top two worst things about living in New Hampshire:
1. You have to drive at least an hour outside of the state before you get to the nearest Arby's. Seriously! No Arby's in NH?! They say we should "live free or die," but don't think that we should be free to consume the most delicious of roast beefs.
2. You can't avoid watching the Patriots play on Sunday if you want to watch any football at all. I've never hated regional television markets more than I do when I have to watch the Patriots on a weekly basis.
Honorable mentions include:
Drivers from Massachusetts (totally unsafe wastes of gas);
"Where'd you say you're from? Idaho/Ohio?" (the Midwest is inconsequential);
and east-coast sporting loyalties altogether (Sox/Celtics/Bruins = I Don't Care)
All told, though, this is still a pretty cool place to live.
Please send us two regular roast beef sandwiches, though. Priority mail.
Stay Gold!
MMK
No comments:
Post a Comment