Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nine Months

The kid turned nine months old on Saturday. That's, like, almost close to one year. Yikes.

It's still pretty difficult to get decent pictures of her with the birthday sign, but we did our best. I'm pretty ready for her to be over this whole "I want to put everything in my mouth" phase, though I know it will probably stick around for awhile. As long as she's not 23 someday and still taking off her socks to shove 'em down her throat, I'll be okay with it for now.

Anyway. Here are the pictures.







And our personal favorite from the day... I don't even know how to describe what's happening with her face in this one.



Oi. What a nerd.

Oh, and she finally sprouted a tooth. How's that for a nine-month birthday present? She started sucking on my finger yesterday morning and gave me a rather sharp bite from the incisor that had emerged from her lower gum during the night before.

And that's it.

Stay Gold!

MMK

No comments: