
One of the best Norah faces, ever...caught on camera!

A family day at the beach.

Norah caught mid-yawn.

Family beach photo. Too cute.

Marshall bought me flowers unexpectedly ! How sweet!
First time Norah has sat in the Bumbo Baby Seat - yay!

Norah after about 2 minutes in the Bumbo. I think she still has a month or two before she is really ready for it! :o)

Just hanging out together while Daddy was at his first day of training.

...Norah still loves bath time!
Life is good.
Love you all.
SLK
3 comments:
Awesome set of pictures. :) I can't help but crack up at the first one whenever I look back to it (of course). That is such a Marshall face.
I'm so happy for you! What a precious bundle. Gosh, it hurts I'm missing this special time in her life. Thank you so much for how well you are keeping us up to date as much as possible. Love you incredibly!
First pic - now that's a pirate face if ever I've seen one! And of course it'll be you teaching her to growl "Arrrgh! Where's me milk!?!?!"
Post a Comment