Weight: Norah weighs 12.4 lbs. This puts her in the 80th percentile for her weight.
Height:Norah is 24.5 inches long. This puts her over the 100th percentile (aka off the charts) for her height. This means she's super tall and will, in all likelihood, probably end up being what the kids call a "baller."
Head: Norah's head is 41.5 cm in diameter. She remains in the 95th percentile in this regard and has begun to develop a complex about the massive girth of her infantile gourd.
She also had three shots today in order to vaccinate her from the scourges of polio and other mostly-vanquished diseases. She screamed for a minute or two after she got the shots, but then promptly stopped crying and drank four ounces of milk once she was offered the bottle.
Here's her two-month birthday pictures from last week!


She wasn't having it when we tried to get her to smile for the pictures. So it goes.
Stay Gold, everyone!
MMK
2 comments:
At this rate, she'll be taller than me by age 4. Cruel, cruel world...:)
I love this idea! I wonder how it would work for us big kids? It would be interesting to see how we age now every year. Interesting/really depressing...nevermind, let's not do that.
I guess I didn't realize you were so petite until the other day when I was looking at some pictures on Facebook and turned to Sarah to say "wow, she's shorter than I thought." So, I guess you can take some solace in the fact that your imagined size is larger than your actual size. Also, I think it's probably better to be short because then people don't meet you and say "holy crap, you're huge" which I get sometimes. Recently my dad's best friend called me a "horse." So it goes!
Post a Comment