Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Poster Baby

Just kidding. I'll never allow our little one to be a poster baby. But you have to admit, she is pretty darn adorable. I stayed home with Norah today while Daddy went to work. Some pictures from our day together:






Also, here is a short video I managed to get of Norah really smiling. The video would have been longer if the camera battery hadn't died on me! But still, enjoy.



Ah, I love her.
SLK

6 comments:

Dana and Ryan said...

As I've said before, can you please mail Norah to MN for a visit? Better yet...you all should come! :) Kiss that beautiful baby for me...

Justin said...

The first picture totally looks like she's cocking her fist back to punch someone.

Petras said...

Grampa can't say anything right after watching that video; can't see very much either through the tears. I'm about as manly as a piece of whale blubber when I see my beautiful granddaughter and hear the voice of my daughter being a totally terrific mom. I love you both till it hurts!

JMK said...

Agree with Justin... and that girl is going to have blue eyes that boys will get lost in one day.

SLK said...

nope. wouldn't speak so soon. i'm starting to see hints of brown. i think. well, i'm still hoping for brown anyways.

S+C said...

awesome and beautiful and precioius...and I second Dana - come visit MN!!! =)