Babies are mentally exhausting.
Coke Zero is a far superior soda product when compared to most other products currently available on the consumer soda market.
I still fully believe that "moderation" in terms of alcohol consumption is, for the most part, a lie which most people choose to believe in order to justify their indulgence in and support of a product which is directly responsible for the death and suffering of hundreds of thousands of people in this country alone every year.
Is it really biblical to say that premarital sex is a sin? The Bible tends to use the words "adultery" and "sexual immorality" when defining what is a sexual sin, but I don't think premarital sex is ever explicitly listed. Anyone want to clarify this for me?
America's Funniest Videos is probably the most hilarious show ever constructed. It's a show that delivers on the claim of its title.
If such a person exists, I can say without a doubt that I am most definitely not the "baby whisperer."
This is one of my favorite photographs ever:

The Soiling of Old Glory
I struggle with being okay with the idea of anyone being a "social justice expert." I struggle with the idea that we should support "social justice" work at all. While I values the things which the social justice movement embraces as important, I can't help but the movement itself is a bit self-serving and masturbatory.
I feel slightly worthless and disconnected when I step outside of my work at the university and realize what a safe, sheltered bubble we operate in as students affairs professionals.
Our dentist here in the 'Shire kind of sucks. We're going to change soon, hopefully.
We've lived in New Hampshire for exactly one year and three days today. The time has passed quickly, but it's been wonderful.
We've had a lot of rain this summer, but no thunderstorms. That's crap.
Norah is rad. I love my kid and my wife.
It's bed time.
Stay Gold, everyone.
MMK
No comments:
Post a Comment