I'm extremely thankful Marshall was hired at Market Basket for the summer. I think he'll end up enjoying the mindless job, and I know we will both enjoy the extra cash.
And me? I got a job, too! I was hired today for a new Target store opening up in a town about 20 minutes away (Greenland, NH). I filled out an online application while my mom was here, not expecting to be contacted so soon, let alone hired. But nonetheless, I'm excited. My official title is Guest Service Attendant which basically means I'm there to keep customers (known as "guests") happy. I have an orientation on June 9th where I believe I'll get a better idea of what exactly I'll be doing. The HR woman was very honest with me and said with this position and my degree, I have the potential to move up within the company. I've been interested in management for a while - so we'll see what happens. With both Marshall and I working, some planning and finagling is going to have to happen...but I know we'll figure it out.
Just wanted to share.
Love to you all.
SLK
1 comment:
Congrats to both! Sarah, I hope you will like working for Target. I worked for them years ago but loved it even then & thought they were an awesome company that treated employees very well. Ahh, the red & khaki! :)
Post a Comment