Today was my first day at my summer job. I'm stocking shelves at a grocery store. I'm getting paid by the hour, working the same type of job that I worked in high school, and it's awesome. I'd forgotten how tiring standing on your feet for eight hours can be, though, so I'm sort of exhausted tonight.
Anyway, just thought you'd like to know that I'm probably the seacoast's most overqualified stock-boy. Hooray.
Stay Gold!
MMK
1 comment:
I had a dream last night that I quit/got-fired from my job; it was spectacular... I actually bounced an administrator's head off their desk like a basketball during the fray.
Anyway, morbid dreams aside, I ending up moving back to Iowa and working at a pizza place to pay the bills. Before I woke up, I remember being sublimely happy.
Maybe overeducated & minimum wage has it's benefits?
-J.
Post a Comment