Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Hey everybody, come see how good I look..."

We had a friend take some pictures of us recently because she got a new camera and wanted to try it out. Here are a few of those pictures. Things to look for include, but are not limited to: my beard, a bit of a baby bump, the New England flora, how good-looking we are.



In other news, we go to the doctor tomorrow and should be finding out the sex of our current fetus/future child. We're still not going to tell anyone what we find out, but you can be excited for us anyway.

We'll be leaving for Iowa a week from today. We'll get on the train next Sunday morning and spend the next two weeks after that back home enjoying the company of the state and the people we adore. I can't wait.

I broke a ceramic snowman that Sarah had out as a Christmas decoration today. Oops.

We were supposed to have a few people over today to watch football and relax before the last week of school/work, but only one of them decided to come. So it goes. People are busy, I know, but I made dip and now we have a good deal of dip left. Oh well, we had fun watching the games by ourselves regardless.

I played Call of Duty 4 for the first time tonight with a few of my residents. It was fun, but I don't know any of the maps so I didn't do as well as I probably could with more familiarity. I'm looking forward to playing more at home with Justin over the break.

The youth group at church had a Christmas party today. We had the kids do a number of activities (most of which we're decently entertaining). There was a time where the kids decorated Christmas cookies and then I read them a Christmas story. I sat in a rocking chair and everything. I felt pretty old, but it was fun none-the-less.

It's supposed to be in the fifties tomorrow so hopefully the work crews about the state will be able to get a good deal of work done towards restoring power to the thousands of people who are still going without in this state. We're pretty blessed, really, to have only been without power and heat for 8 hours or so on Friday.

I want more tattoos so bad lately. I'm trying to get Sarah to let me get one while we're home over break, but we'll see (i.e. probably not). Please, dear?

Okay, that's all. I'm out of things to ramble about.

Stay Gold, everyone! Looking forward to seeing some of you in just over a week...

MMK

1 comment:

ink1982 said...

Not to try and sway the popular vote on the whole "getting tattoos" front, but all I want for Christmas is a brand spanking new "Fidelity" tattoo. F that whole "two front teeth" sheezie.