Preliminary Iowa tattoo sketch for my broseph Joseph. The corn will probably be replaced by a better version of the gold finch seen at the bottom of the drawing. I'll work on the font within the banner, too.
That's a mighty fine piece if you ask me - and since I got a hankerin' for puttin' more ink on/in my skin, the Iowa tribute leg-sleeve will be coming up soon!
If you're gonna replace the corn with the finch, can you throw the roses across the upper left, and the finch in the lower right?
I may have to find a bigger piece of skin to put this on with so much detail, but I really like the way it looks - real estate on my bod is running out pretty quick though! Do you think it would work as a rear-calf piece with so much lettering? Maybe we should reduce the lettering to "black Iowa dirt" or "birth to death"... what do you think?
Anywho, I think it looks swell! Very nice work sir! BTW's, I've got some skin set aside for a certain "fidelity" tattoo... you just let me know the when and the where!
1 comment:
That's a mighty fine piece if you ask me - and since I got a hankerin' for puttin' more ink on/in my skin, the Iowa tribute leg-sleeve will be coming up soon!
If you're gonna replace the corn with the finch, can you throw the roses across the upper left, and the finch in the lower right?
I may have to find a bigger piece of skin to put this on with so much detail, but I really like the way it looks - real estate on my bod is running out pretty quick though! Do you think it would work as a rear-calf piece with so much lettering? Maybe we should reduce the lettering to "black Iowa dirt" or "birth to death"... what do you think?
Anywho, I think it looks swell! Very nice work sir! BTW's, I've got some skin set aside for a certain "fidelity" tattoo... you just let me know the when and the where!
-J.
Post a Comment