Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

guess what?!

We are in our new apartment!!!
The apartment is still a mess, but being in our home feels great.
My friend Adrienne visited this past weekend. YAY!
The female American gymnasts aren't doing so hot. Sad.
But........
Marshall has his big screen TV...perfect for watching the Olympics!
We've been looking at plane tickets for the holiday trip home...
and they are extremely expensive...I'm not sure how we are going to swing it. Also sad.
I love soda and eating a crap ton of cereal...
I am in love my husband.
We both have been rather stressed and at times take our emotions out on each other.
We need to stop that...well, probably me, more than him.
I'll work on it dear.
I love you husband, I do, I do, I doooohooooo.

1 comment:

Ryan Macleod said...

yay Apartment!!!!

We'll have to do a date one of these weekends :-D