Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finally, an Update...

I realize that it's been awhile since we updated this space with news and pictures. The last few weeks have been pretty intense around here. April and May are the busiest months of the year for me as I'm working to close the building and wrap up my work for the year. Sarah's been stressed because of the stuff happening back home. One of my students died during the first week of May. Norah turned one-year old. I got (and still have) pneumonia. We need to start packing to move buildings at the beginning of June. Like I said... There's a lot happening.

Here's some documentation of the important stuff...

Baking in preparation for Norah's first birthday party:






















Birthday presents from family:






















Birthday cake!






















Family pictures:


















And finally... We don't talk on the phone that much, honestly. I don't know how she picked this up...


That's all for tonight. I hope this will tide you over until we get a little more free time. My students move out this week and I'm officially done with work by Wednesday of next week. Look for a lot more posting to happen once summer is here for reals.

Love to you all...

Stay Gold,

MMK

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love all the pics! :) Thanks for posting--know things have been hectic out there for you & the family, been thinking of you often.