Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

She Gets Around

Things have been crazy busy around here for the the past few weeks. We've been adjusting to Sarah's new work schedule and my job has been uncharacteristically administrative. I've also been helping to teach a leadership development class/workshop on campus, so that's been taking time out of the week on top of everything else we have going on. There's one week left before the students leave for spring break, though, so things should slow down significantly after the next few days.

MK started this blog, and I thought I'd finish it up. Some pictures and videos for you all:


One last couple picture before the death of the beard.

This really is how Norah and I say "I love you" to each other. I'm proud.

Our first true homemade pizza. Spinach and mushroom = delicious.

I had a random craving for Shrimp Scampi.

Dad - you got us hooked. Best. Seasoning. Ever.

Model pose.

A quick family picture before Mommy and Daddy head off to dinner & a movie. What a fun night!

This face says it all = trouble.

...but this face makes it all better. My little angel.


And one last update to leave you with:



Yes, our little one is officially mobile. EEEEEK!

Love and miss you all.

2 comments:

S+C said...

Yay Norah! So adorable...all of you. =)

-Julesk said...

i like how she touches the keys with one finger....so cute.