
Annnnnnd barfy...
Also, speaking of Christmas cards, our friend Elizabeth pointed us towards a website offering 50 free cards if you order them before November 30th. I'm talking free as in no purchase cost or shipping and handling or anything else. We just placed our order today and will be receiving it in 5-7 days. Elizabeth and her partner already ordered their cards and have already received them. Go to seehere.com, and choose from their designs (or design your own card - everything can be customized). Just make sure to use coupon code freebies4mom-1109 when you're checking out. I don't think the cards come with envelopes, but I'd rather buy $5 worth of 4x8" envelopes than spend $30 on Christmas cards, wouldn't you?
Norah's being a brat today. She's making noise. All the time. For no reason. I suppose it's good, because she's learning to talk and exercising her vocal chords and all of that, but it's super annoying at the same time. I guess that's parenthood, eh?
Stay Gold!
MMK
5 comments:
Perfect timing on your post! I got on the computer to order Christmas cards and decided to read your blog first - thanks for the free card tip! Gotta love a deal!!
No problem, Dana! I forgot to mention, though, that the deal only applies to 4x8" cards, not the 5x7". Still a great deal, though!
That's funny. "Getting free cards from seehere.com" is totally on my list of things to do today. Love the pictures!
Awesome awesome deal! Thanks so much for the tip! Took pictures of the kiddos today - hopefully some will turn out...=)
Ah, the Promised Land, the land of milk and ...erp-up!
Great shots. Love you. OOXO
Post a Comment