Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Copycat

Sarah taught Norah this trick a few weeks ago. I just happened to take a picture of it today while I was messing around with our webcam.




(Oh yeah, we have a webcam. Anyone out there have Skype/Gmail/whatever and want to video chat sometime? Hook us up with your info... mmkole@gmail.com)

In other news (as Sarah's already announced), I have a new wedding ring. Our friend Amy recently began making jewelry at a silversmithing shop in Ames and graciously agreed to make me a ring to replace the one I lost after only 1.5 years of being married. It's sterling silver, with a rough band running through the middle of it. Ain't anything fancy, but it's pretty meaningful. Sarah's rather pleased that I'm now "married" again. I guess I am, too.



Stay Gold!

MMK

2 comments:

JMK said...

OK - within a week I'll have a webcam and Skype. Karen uses Skype as well.

Petras said...

Beautiful again. Like I said, you'll never be sorry. Great choice; nice handiwork.