Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Any day now would be....

...FANTASTIC!

Baby Update - I'm currently 39 weeks, and less than a week away from the anticipated due date! We had a baby appointment yesterday, and everything appears to be normal. I'm almost ready to pray I have the baby within the next week (instead of two weeks after my due date), but I know the whole birthing experience will happen as it should. Oh waiting...seems that is a huge part of life - makes me think of the book "Oh, the Places You Will Go" by Dr. Seuss! Here is a current picture (yes, a real belly picture). Please don't comment that I'm huge (as a couple of people have in the last week or so). I look in the mirror everyday and can even FEEL how huge I am! :o)



Love you all.
SLK

4 comments:

Kelli B said...

This is a BEAUTY shot. I love how the Lord creates life, and how a woman's stomach is home for nearly a year. It continues to be such an incredible thing to think about!

I love your belly & bangs. Love it!

S+C said...

Sarah, you are beautiful! Oh the waiting is so hard at the end (as well as enduring the "my, you are huge!" and "how are you feeling" and "you haven't had that baby, yet?" comments). Now is a great time to schedule a manicure and pedicure with a friend (or hubby??? =) - that is if you like those! - feels good to be pampered and it is something fun to look forward to! You are in our prayers! Blessing and peace to you three...

SLK said...

got the pedi today! woot!

S+C said...

Yeah, awesome! What color toes? Feels good on the tired feet doesn't it? Especially if you can get Marshall to rub them for you too...=)