Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Statements

I love my family, New Hampshire, my wife, and my God. Life is good right now despite the prevailing winds of doubt and disaster swirling about this place. I pray for continued blessings.

I've been drawing a bit recently.

I'm wearing a new hoodie that my Dad sent me for my birthday.

I have been to the gym everyday for the past six days. My goal is to make it there everyday for the rest of the month. I bench-pressed 220lbs twice last night.

I need to start reading some books about having babies. I probably don't just want to try and wing it once the thing gets here.

I will probably eat oatmeal for breakfast tomorrow. Maybe with cinnamon and sugar on top.

I enjoy David Letterman more now than I enjoy Jay Leno. This is a change of tastes for me.

I guess I don't really have a lot to say tonight.

MMK

2 comments:

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Marshall & Sarah! I stumbled across your blog tonight while browsing the internets as my husband sleeps...it was fun "catching up" in a sense. Hope all is fantastic! Take care! - Jenae