So, it's taken a little while to get this done, but here you go. I made a short little video walk through of our apartment so that you, our friends and family back home, can see where it is that we're living here in the 'Shire. Check it out.
It's started raining outside. This is my first ever tropical storm experience... Hooray Hanna.
We got up early this morning and hosted a pancake breakfast at our place with a bunch of other hall directors. Durham was having a city-wide garage sale this morning, so we hit that up after the pancake breakfast. I bought an antique looking picture of Mary and a blond-haired baby Jesus. It's historical accuracy was its most appealing feature. I can't get behind a savior with dark skin and features... Everyone knows that Jesus was American.
We're going out to dinner now. Enjoy yourselves.
Stay Gold!
MMK
2 comments:
yay! I was just there haha!
I'm so glad I got to see you, we'll have to go do something else soon :-)
I liked your apartment, but kinda felt like a creeper watching the video! Love it and you kids! :)
Steph
Post a Comment