Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Still watching the Grinch...

During bathtime:

Mama:  "N, do you want to watch Bear or the Grinch after your bath?"
NRK:  "THE GRINCH!  It's my favorite present.  There is a coat, presents, a dog, and a sled that goes up, UP a hill!"

No, really, we will still be watching the Grinch come July.

NRK and I also had a lively chat before bedtime.  N played herself, and I played the voice of her stuffed animal, Baby Penguin.  The girl should really invest in some real friends as she has a lot to talk about - aquariums, bus rides ("blue and white ones!"), trains, sleep benefits ("sleep helps us be happy"), and family affairs ("Mama, will you lay with me for a lil while?  Mama, I NEED you...What's that noise [coming from the kitchen]?...Just Papa [baking]...He's busy.)

Hopefully that extended chat session will help NRK sleep tonight.  Miss N was up last night (er... morning) from 2:00 am - 5:00 am, wide awake.  Not cool.  We all suffered a bit brain-wise today, but I think we had a pretty good day considering.  NRK napped, which always makes a mama and papa happy after a rough night.

Here's to a better night!
Love this photo.
And love you all.

No comments: