Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas in Iowa

We've been in Iowa for almost a week and a half now, and we have a little over three days left here on our vacation. After not having been home for almost a year and a half, it's been wonderful to be together with family, in my hometown, and to catch up with friends that we haven't seen in way too long. The time here is enticing in a way that appeals to the side of me that misses the honesty of how life in the Midwest looks, feels, and provides. I don't know exactly what to make of that. Maybe my fall semester was more taxing than I felt, or maybe I'm just not yet ready to get back to it. Either way, life goes on.

Here's some stuff you can look at.

Looking at all sorts of things outside of the airport.


Visiting with great-grandma.


Norah "frosting" some cookies.

Mama showing NRK how it's done. 




Gotta stay buff on break somehow.



























Stay Gold, everyone.

MK

No comments: