NRK and I did a little spontaneous crafting the other night.
SO.MUCH.FUN!
Since we will be in Iowa on Christmas Day, and MK and I already exchanged gifts,
we decided today we would have our Christmas morning for NRK.
Yes, all of those presents are for NRK.
Norah woke up earlier than usual this morning due to some nasty coughing. Once I calmed the coughing a bit, NRK asked to use the potty. Her potty currently sits right outside our bathroom, with a direct view of our Christmas tree. In mid-peeing, NRK noticed the (large) presents and exclaimed,
"Oooo, what is that?!"
Norah chose to open some of the smaller gifts first. Then we opened our stockings.
The $1.00 hair clips were a huge hit.
AND BUBBLES!
AND PUZZLES!
AND BOOKS!
"Mama, it's too big."
NRK's very first dollhouse!
Our doctor's office has a similar one that Norah enjoys, so we knew this would get a lot of use.
Norah played with the dollhouse today for HOURS!
Ginger Papa = cute. Yellow haired Mama = stay away from my man.
And yes, NRK made me put a clip in my hair, too.
The biggest package was sent to us by NRK's Grandpa Kole & Grandma Jody.
This is me in a plastic mess pile.
Which (an hour and a half later) turned into this:
Norah's a fan, but there must be an issue with the oven.
NRK kept saying, "Oh no! There is smoke!" HA!
By the way... just so you are well informed:
Car slippers!
The last gift NRK opened today - an art easel. I hope this gets lots of use!
Smiling for Papa. So over smiling for Papa.
The Packers lost today. So did the Broncos.
But MK made pancakes for breakfast, and let me take a 2 hour nap.
Overall, I think we had a pretty good day.
God, I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family, to have all of our needs met (and then some), and to be living this life for you.
Thank you.
Love you all. Iowa, we will be seeing you in 4 days!
SLK
No comments:
Post a Comment