I've started a "Things I Want to Do on the East Coast" mental list. MK and I have no idea where God will take us in the next few years... or if God will keep us here. Right now, we both feel confident this is exactly where we are suppose to be. I know that could change. So, while we are here, I want to make sure we are taking full advantage of the great sites and adventures that New England has to offer. The list is long, but last weekend we were able to check one item off the list...
Sitting in gross Maine vacation traffic, but still excited to be headed to the zoo!
MONKEYS! The light haired monkey had a young baby clung to her. Adorable.
On the path to see more animals, stopping OFTEN to see the ducks.
First picture - feeding the ducks. I was certain Norah was going to jump in.
Second picture - pointing out the porcupine.
GOATS!
If it were up to her, Norah probably would have spent the WHOLE morning with the goats.
Despite Norah's scowl in these photos, she really did have a great time.
(Clearly, Mama and Papa did too!)
"Norah Feeding a Deer"
(AKA a deer stealing the food out of my hands before I could give some to Norah.)
Our camera battery died just before we got to the Butterfly Garden. The Butterfly Garden was amazing. Definitely a hit with Norah Babe.
A good morning to be remembered.
SLK
1 comment:
Looks like Norah had a great time!! Great family pictures!!
Post a Comment