Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Best April Fool's Day EVER!

APRIL FOOL'S?!
But as Garth & Wayne would say, "NOOOOOOT!"
(Side note: I'm old enough to quote Wayne's World and a typical college student won't know what I'm talking about. Siiiiigh.)

Our April Fool's Day present was a snow day! I had planned to go outside and take some nice pictures, but a sick hubby, demanding babe, and cleaning around the apartment kept me busy on the "day off".

I did manage to get in some Norah pictures yesterday and today.
First up:
Notice anything different about this photo?
(I'll give you a hint - that's not the normal shape of a baby's bum.)

Perfect activity for being couped up inside all day.
BEAUTIFUL!


Today included a morning dress-up session.
My attempt to distract while it warmed up outside.

Bubbles = one EXTREMELY happy kiddo.
As you can see all the snow is gone. Just like that!
Thank goodness for sunshine and warm(er) temperatures.

And lastly, this is how we ended our day. BTW, beach toys are the PERFECT bath toys and only cost me $2 total! And yes, in the second photo, Norah is using the green shovel as a microphone. NBD.

Love.
SLK

No comments: