If you don't love our kid, then you can just ignore this post. I've recently made an active attempt to take more pictures and video of Norah. She's so fun, sassy, and smart; I just want to be able to capture all of her. But while I've been taking more pictures and video, I have failed to post regularly on our blog. So here is our version of a little (Norah) catch up:
I definitely want whatever she is having. "Oh, thank you, Norah!"
"Yum!"
A cute face right before a horrible night of sleep due to
an ear infection back in February.
One sick kiddo. Norah wanted to be held non-stop. Exhausting!
Thank the Lord for antibiotics when necessary.
Norah came up with this hideout all on her own. Super cute!
But less cute when she wouldn't help me put the kitchen items back into the cabinet.
Another (mild) cold = LOTS of kids public television and "Bear in the Big Blue House"
Norah clearly stoked to brush her teeth (and play with a cup of water).
My parents have a similar picture of me when I was small.
Norah zonked at naptime = happy mama.
I mentioned she's sassy, right? I have NO IDEA where she gets that from!
First beach visit of 2011! We had a glimpse of warm weather - it was AMAZING!
Yes, Norah really is hugging and kissing the vacuum.
What can I say? Like mother like daughter.
A lovely lady (and mommy!) I met during my time at Planet Fitness gave Zebra to us just before they moved, thinking her son had out grown it. Norah loved riding Zebra, but then she also grew too big to fit in the harness. Zebra came up in a FB conversation between me and the mommy. She had recently discovered the harness can be removed. As you can tell - Zebra is once again apart of our family and making Norah a very happy child! Thanks K!

Best.Family.Ever.
SLK
No comments:
Post a Comment