I look at the picture below, and all I can see is Conan O'Brien. Must be the hair.
We've been adjusting Norah's sleep schedule to try to better meet her needs.
But frankly, I think she is working on some more molars and growing like crazy.
I'm even starting to wonder if she is having an increase in nightmares, too. BOO!
Anyways, this is Norah on our kitchen floor...just chilin' out right before bed.
And yes, if you were wondering... MK and I are STOKED that the PACKERS won the Super Bowl! We had a pretty low-key game day but managed to make/eat some delicious food.
Look at MK's piping skills - LOVE IT.
Cupcakes were Norah-approved.
Grandma and Grandpa Wiley sent a surprise package of goodies.
THANK YOU!
Store-bought toys? Not needed to entertain our kiddo.
She is ridiculous. Really.
MK and I had a LOVELY Valentine's Day. Best ever, I think.
Thank you, Hubby...for making me feel so special every day.
(Don't be fooled, those flowers were purchased today for $5 at 50% off.
I guess that's why they call him Master Kole? Ha! Smart guy.)
Love to you all.
SLK
No comments:
Post a Comment