I'm finally feeling better. MK caught the flu and got sick on Tuesday night. Not good, but he was fortunate enough to only get sick once. I caught the flu and got sick roughly six times early Thursday morning. But my loving husband has allowed me to get a TON of sleep the last couple of days, and I am finally feeling almost normal. WOOT! Just in time to go to the Patriots vs. Packers game. And yes, we will be cheering for the Packers while sitting on the Patriots side.
I uploaded some pictures off of our camera tonight.
Just thought I would share...
One of my favourite pictures, ever.
Norah is obsessed with trying to wear my clothes. All of them.
The second photo is how she looked after a good solid nap.
I am so thankful she is, in general, a good sleeper. Whew.
Another awesome picture. Pretty much sums our kid up.
Second photo - finishing up the tree. Norah was a "big" help. Ha!
Norah loves playing in this kitchen drawer. She is going to be so devastated when she is too big to sit in it. Second photo - Norah hugging Z (a little one who belongs to friends of ours from church. They watch Norah quite often and we watch Z. It's great!).
We love and miss you all.
Sending BIG hugs your way!
No comments:
Post a Comment