Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Delicious

I had probably the best Chicken Parmesan I've ever had a week and a half ago at our friend Hutch's wedding. Seriously, it was as big as my face and tasted like the sweet innocence of youth. Best wedding food ever. 

Anyway. Tonight I decided to try making my own variation of Chicken Parmesan. I butterflied a couple of chicken breasts and then breaded them with a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, and Italian bread crumbs. Then I mixed up some Neufchâtel cheese with some chopped spinach and mushrooms which I spooned into the butterflied breasts before folding them back over on themselves. I threw 'em on the frying pan in some olive oil for about 8 minutes (4 minutes each side) before putting them in the oven to bake at 400 degrees for about 12 more minutes. A couple o minutes before they were done in the oven, I put a big old slice of fresh whole milk mozzarella over the top of them to get all good and melty. 

Took them out, put them on some plates, poured some pasta sauce over the top, and ate the crap out of the best dinner we've made in awhile.

















Subsection:

















Best ever! And actually really easy to make. 

Stay Gold!

MMK


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Marshall, these look very tasty. I would be happy to dine on them any time. Come cook some for us! :)